[Pga_europe_process] appropiation in London?

orianomada orianomada at sindominio.net
Sun Sep 26 17:00:19 CEST 2004

Hello all,
sounds good. I don't know yet if i personaly go, but people form
YOMANGO are going.
We will be Oct 14 in wombles autonomous space making a Yomango
presantation. But the idea is to coordinate with others groups like
wombles and diferents "groups" of Umsonts campagne from Germany, etc
and to make some action together (obviously whit our differeents ways
to understand appropiation).
Maybe could be nice to meet us in this space ( here more info:
http://www.wombles.org.uk/auto) and try to make some appropiation
workshop all together.
ciao!
orianomada