[Pga_europe_process] Booking LARC for ESF

paki.tv at cyber-rights.net paki.tv at cyber-rights.net
Sun Sep 26 18:09:59 CEST 2004

Hi there,

Great to here you are coming to London.

We need financial help so that more people can come from Eastern Europe.
We hope that particioants from Western Europe will sponsor, one-for-one
delegates from Eastern Europe, particularly the CIS. We do not want another
repeat of the Belgrade fiasco where there more people present from one
building in London than the entire CIS

Also your participation will be particularly important for our meeting
at LARC on 15th October to discuss "Confronting Institutional Racism
in Peoples Global Action". W are worried that unless we have enough participation
from people from other countries, particularly the East, then our discussion
might not deal with the issue in as serious way as we would like. It
would be interesting to hear how you feel you might be able to contribute
to such a discussion???

See:http://www.altspaces.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.SpacesInfo

We may be able to book LARC but the LAARC computer is not working properly
just now. So if you e-mail us, we may be able to sort it out.

West India Zapatista

ta