[Pga_europe_process] Re: Wintermeeting in Austria

rgnunes at riseup.net rgnunes at riseup.net
Sun Sep 26 21:23:09 CEST 2004

hi all

as andrej has said, there is going to be a parallel programme at the wsf
in porto alegre for groups who adhere to the pga hallmarks. i'll forward
the invitation to the intergalactika laboratory (what was called 'news
project' until some months ago) as soon as the english translation is
ready.

the idea is that everyone can use the project for fundraising to go to
porto alegre, and i think this is a good opportunity to link up with south
american groups and movements.

... therefore, i would propose thatwe keep the dates around the wsf free,
so that the people who want/can go don't miss on the european winter
meeting. i would support doing it in february.

r.