[Pga_europe_process] what happened with the reports?

Diañu Burlon dianhuburlon at gmx.net
Fri Oct 1 17:05:14 CEST 2004

HI everyone,

I am trying to find out the reports from the European confernce, but I can
not find them. Specially I urgently need the notes on the Global
conference, in the way I can send it to the Asian list, in the way we can
start to work. Also i need to send it to the Latin American list and Latin
American organizations.
So, please, could you tell me what happened with the reports? I understood
that a team was created in the last plenary to compile the decisions and
make the reports.
Maybe you have already send it to this list, and I haven't received. If
this is the case, please, could you send it to me again as soon as possible.

saludillos
trasgu