[Pga_europe_process] date for the wintermeeting

Nina skrati at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 16:05:08 CEST 2004

Hey!

The idea of two meetings was more of a speculation and
hopefully doesn't have to happen... I just wanted to
really shortly report back from yesterday's PGA
meeting  at the Beyond ESF. Concerning the
wintermeeting we agreed that it would be great to have
it as soon as possible. What do you think Wob Marley?

nina

=====