[Pga_europe_process] wto conference delayed = posibility delayglobal conference pga

stevphen shukaitis stevphen at mutualaid.org
Thu Oct 21 14:10:37 CEST 2004

just to throw a thought in here, which might be odd since I ended up not
getting to go the belgrade as I had planned so many probably have no clue
who I am . . .

moving the global conference because the WTO moved its meeting really does
make it seem like the whole thing is a reactionary project on some level.
if the reasoning is that may is a bad month then maybe moving the
conference makes a little sense - but then would wonder why may was ever
chosen in the first place.

cheers and solidarity,
stevphen