[Pga_europe_process] wto conference delayed = posibility delayglobal conference pga

friday friday at nadir.org
Thu Oct 21 14:40:47 CEST 2004

Hi,

I think postponing the global conference is a good idea. It has been known for
some time that the WTO conference would be in December, so we are not actually
reacting to them.

We will need all the time we can get to prepare the Samba Climatico Caravan, and
many people will be busy with planning for the G8 protests at the same time, so
delaying the conference to September seems an extremely good idea to me.

saludillos,
friday