[Pga_europe_process] wto conference delayed = posibility delayglobal conference pga

friday friday at nadir.org
Thu Oct 21 15:55:17 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from friday <friday at nadir.org> -----
    Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:53:20 +0200
    From: friday <friday at nadir.org>
 Subject: Re: [Pga_europe_process] wto conference delayed = posibility
delayglobal conference pga
      To: Diañu Burlon <dianhuburlon at gmx.net>

Hi,

as far as I know, the web team has not received a digital version of the
Conference Call, so it is not on the site.

The call for the Samba Climatico Caravan to Nepal can be found here:
http://www.all4all.org/2004/08/1060.shtml

a report from the Asia meeting in Nepal can be found here:
http://www.all4all.org/2004/10/1187.shtml

saludillos,
friday