[Pga_europe_process] Who's coming?

Nina skrati at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 17:39:02 CEST 2004

Hey!

I think that postponing the global conference is a
good idea. If PGA Asia finds a couple of dates with a
reason in late August or early September we could
maybe even discuss that at the wintermeeting if it
happens early enough.

Possible postponing of the global conference doesn't
change the fact that the PGA Europe wintermeting
should happen soon since we need to find out about the
new conveners and search for funds might be related to
that to a certain extent as well. And don't forget:
We're looking for (a) new convener(s)!! (more than a
hint, I know)

To make it easier for the Wob Marley people: could we
have a virtual show of hands to see how many people
are thinking of attending the wintermeeting if it
happens end of November or beginning of December??
Could you try to come back to the list in the next
couple of days?

nina

=====