[Pga_europe_process] Re: pga europe wintermeeting in ***AUSRTALIA???***

Serge Prive jespe017 at planet.nl
Sat Oct 23 23:01:04 CEST 2004

Hi PGA people, and Wob Marley and other people who find the mistakes.

Thanks, the difference are a few letters but it is a totally different
location.

* I've corrected Australia into Austria on index.html. and added the extra
info.

* I've changed the old global PGAarchive website to the new address
http://www.all4all.org (at Links/contacts)

* I've added the e-mail address of the webteam to the other e-mail
addresses. (at Links/contacts)

If I've corrected things wrong or you might find other things I will
corrected as soon as possible. - I can if more mistakes are found correct
tomorrow evening (Monday) and else at 1st of November. - After Tuesday I
don't see any computer.

Greetings.

Serge