[Pga_europe_process] pga europe winter meeting

Nina skrati at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 18:55:51 CEST 2004

Hey!

It's really only partly about the date of the WTO
meeting being moved but very much about getting the
funds together for the global conference. There is
certainly some time left if the meeting happens in
January or February but there seem to be some funding
deadlines end of the year supposedly. I mean, as long
as the funding application process is happening,
there's not that much pressure for the wintermeeting.
I hope there're people looking into it... Good to see
the list revived - mistakes can help sometimes;)
Actually, what about PGA Australia??

nina

=====