[Pga_europe_process] about the PGA belgrade report - bis

shine ror at aseed.antenna.nl
Wed Oct 27 00:45:23 CEST 2004

as one who always try to push for this aspect of our communication..
.. guess I'd like to help. just needs some simple layout of the final
document in a format that can be printed by info points or who ever
feel/know they will be able to spread it BEYOND our internet connections!
/ shine

raoule at no-log.org 's virtualised vision 21/10/04 21:05: