[Pga_europe_process] pga europe winter meeting

Olivier De Marcellus elviejo at greenmail.ch
Wed Oct 27 15:05:17 CEST 2004

You are quite right. Funding work should start right away and we
shouldn't wait for the meeting, we should have some people working on it
already so that some proposals could be on the table at the meeting.
And as far as I know no one is on to it for the moment. I am sending
this to two people of the Asia support group, as requests to foundations
should probably come from the asian hosts. Have you already any ideas,
texts, elements for a budget or whatever?
Olivier
PS Well there were some very nice people from Australia in Cochabamba,
and it would be nice and warm in december...