[Pga_europe_process] Re: pga europe winter meeting

wob marley bohnensack at vegesack.com
Thu Oct 28 09:58:06 CEST 2004

good for us!
but still we need a date for this meeting and i want to repeat our
suggestions for this (plus why we chose those dates - and NO it should not
be a voting on those dates but we need to fix it somehow!)
we were always taking the thursday as arriving date and sunday as the ending
day:
20-23.january (this is one week before davos and wsf - maybe some people are
moving at this time anyway..)
10-13.february (this is about two weeks after the wsf and davos - this would
leave people time to relax or whatever between the wsf/davos and the
wintermeeting)
17-20 february (is again one week later and will leave even more time).

for us all three dates will be ok.
wob_marley