[Pga_europe_process] Re: My Belgrade experience - 3rd European conference of Peoples' Global Action in Belgrade 24th-28th of July 2004

Zapata zapata at sezampro.yu
Fri Oct 29 01:37:02 CEST 2004

Antti,

Thanks for this lengthy report. I would like to take some issues with your arguments that I don't agree with (try: way too many!).
Perhaps we could use the discussion list for this? I don't see any reason why should we wait for the winter meeting. That list should be used as a discussion space before meetings.

Con saludos,
 -A.