[Pga_europe_process] Re: pga europe winter meeting

kejt :) kate_basis at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 12:43:32 CEST 2004

I'm not sure about other people from Belgrade, but I prefer having wintermeeting in February, after Davos and WSF.That will leave people to relax, but would also help in organising themselves and all stuff about winter meeting.
It's just too much to prepare for wm and other stuff at the same time.
I guess, many people who would like to be on a wintermeeting, won't come becouse they need some time for peparation of Davos and wsf, or at least a little braek before that.
So, I propose meeting in February.
I have personal reasons also for not having wintermeeting in January.
If we agree about January, unfortunatly I won't be able to come, which is not good becouse that meeting is a chance to discuss necesary stuff about Nepal and the caravan, starting from Belgrade, and of course about next PGA conference.

Katica

good for us!
but still we need a date for this meeting and i want to repeat our
suggestions for this (plus why we chose those dates - and NO it should not
be a voting on those dates but we need to fix it somehow!)
we were always taking the thursday as arriving date and sunday as the ending
day:
20-23.january (this is one week before davos and wsf - maybe some people are
moving at this time anyway..)
10-13.february (this is about two weeks after the wsf and davos - this would
leave people time to relax or whatever between the wsf/davos and the
wintermeeting)
17-20 february (is again one week later and will leave even more time).

for us all three dates will be ok.
wob_marley

http://mail.yahoo.com