[Pga_europe_process] Re: pga europe winter meeting

shine ror at aseed.antenna.nl
Sat Nov 6 10:06:58 CET 2004

following the discussion, though I see Katica¹s argument, many people agree
that the sooner we have the winter meeting the better.  if possible I think
it¹d be better not to wait until February.
could we please get back to Nina¹s proposal where she is asking more people
to announce here on the list what dates would be good for them. how much
will a meeting in January clash with what they are organising for DAVOS? are
many people going to be away because of WSF?  and if they are, will they be
back already two weeks later? maybe, as the winter meeting should gather
Representatives for groups, it will be possible to hold the meeting with
groups that are interested without it necessarily taking forces away from
other things.
just as nina I¹m worried about it being too late in time, mainly for the
caravan which will happen (if it happens) before the actual conference and
thus is even shorter of time :-(
and just as Katica I have as well my own personal reasons. I will not be
able to attend any meetings in Europe after February 1, as I will be away
far far away. but then again, there will always be people who will not be
able to come.
*/shine

kate_basis at yahoo.com 's virtualised vision 29/10/04 12:43: