[Pga_europe_process] dates of Global Conference in Nepal

ror at aseed.antenna.nl ror at aseed.antenna.nl
Mon Nov 15 10:26:36 CET 2004

no, it should be organisations from the region that are meeting. I was
maybe not explicit enough. but Trasgu should be the one to update on this,
I don't know for sure when this meeting will take place, and with whom.

and no, it is not only groups in India, it is all of us! which is why this
question is presented here on the european list...

*/shine

emmazw at xs4all.nl 's virtualised vision 12/11/04 22:25: