[Pga_europe_process] ukraine indymedia?

friday friday at nadir.org
Wed Dec 1 14:57:01 CET 2004

Hi there,

the website http://www.all4all.org is ready to use for reports, it works like
indymedia and you can upload photos as well.

Greetings,
friday

P.S. I thought asking people with little internet access to use other lists than
the ones they are subscribed to was a bit inappropriate... I think it is okay to
use this list occasionally for reports from extraordinary events as in the
Ukraine at the moment.