[Pga_europe_process] ukraine indymedia?

javier javier at spc.org
Wed Dec 1 14:52:14 CET 2004

hi there

getting a bit of money for a camera is not too difficult, but the
process of setting an indymedia is quite long, as it has to be aproved
by an international working group

a possible solution is to ask another site (maybe uk, maybe other site)
to open a special page for the time being. We did that with Venezuela
for the elections there. I am not sure if the critical time to get info
out has already passed after a week

ciao, javi