[Pga_europe_process] A caracol outside the FSM

Olivier De Marcellus elviejo at greenmail.ch
Wed Dec 8 17:39:47 CET 2004

Hello,
Got this news.
Could be a good space to continue after the successful London
experiences, for those who were planning to go to the FSM.
Also to discuss the PGA global meeting that is being planned for
september in Nepal.
Olivier
caracolintergalactika at lists.riseup.net

Where?

Our central coordinate in the small temporary global territory of the
Forum will be the 'periphery', a stretch of land between the Youth Camp
and the
official spaces of the WSF.

Why at the WSF?

Especially for those in Latin America, the opportunity the WSF offers is
unique: that of meeting or re-encountering people like us, who do
similar
things in entirely different ways, from close or far. We want to be with
these people, and ask questions, and find answers together.

Why?

Because resistance, the one which is everywhere, is our knowledge and
our
art; because we need to recognize each other in our struggles; because
we
have to keep on creating the ground on which we can and must grow
together; because in struggle we want to experiment
with another world.

Because struggle is the only one that creates worlds.