[Pga_europe_process] A caracol outside the FSM

javier javier at spc.org
Wed Dec 8 21:06:02 CET 2004

hi people

i am in porto alegre working with the translations of the wsf, but also
hanging out with the camp people

a proposal is already going out to have joint discussions on the ftaa
and g8 discussions with the people coming from uk

it would be great to have more ideas and to know if many people are
coming from europe

ciao, javi