[Pga_europe_process] A caracol outside the FSM

rgnunes at riseup.net rgnunes at riseup.net
Thu Dec 9 00:44:34 CET 2004

hi olivier and all

thanks a lot for doing my work for me! i've been terribly busy over the
last few weeks, and failed to forward the invitation to the caracol
intergalactika at the wsf.

the people who have been involved so far include different groups in
brazil, argentina, mexico, peru, and others from the uk, spain, france
etc. have started to join. as the call out says, we're trying this year to
tackle two limitations observed in the two previous intergalactikas: the
homogeneity in the profile of the groups involved (mostly urban, many
middle class, ...) -- to that effect, some piquetero groups and homeless
movements have already expressed their interest and hopeully more will
come; and the lack of a more effective follow-up -- that is, we exchange
experiences and ideas, which is always great, but maybe nothing else
afterwards. therefore, there's an attempt to focus on projects the
involved already have or are trying to start, to try and find ways of
weaving different already existing projects together and form of
cooperation. nothing big, really; if various small things get off the
ground, that's good enough. small is also ambitious.

anyway, if you're going to brazil, or know people who are, or would like
to suggest something, or anything really... please forward widely etc.

xxxx

r.