[Pga_europe_process] New Email Address for Dissent! Anti-G8 Network in the UK

revolting revolting2005 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 13:39:48 CET 2004

Hi. Just to let you all know, the email address which was advertised at the European PGA Gathering in Belgrade, the ESF and elsewhere as the contact for the Dissent! Anti-G8 Network (i.e. infog82005 at yahoo.com ) has been shut down. We don't know if it's no longer accessible for technical or other reasons. But it's definitely gone.

The new email address for the Dissent! International Networking Group and the point of contact for groups and individuals outside of the UK wanting to get involved with or find out more about the mobilisation against the 2005 G8 Summit is: info-g82005 at riseup.net

If you contacted Dissent! via the old Yahoo! account, your details have now been lost. Please get in contact again.

It'd be great if this information could be forwarded to other PGA lists, put on the website and elsewhere.

For more about Dissent!: www.dissent.org.uk

Thanks.

rgnunes at riseup.net wrote:
hi olivier and all

thanks a lot for doing my work for me! i've been terribly busy over the
last few weeks, and failed to forward the invitation to the caracol
intergalactika at the wsf.

the people who have been involved so far include different groups in
brazil, argentina, mexico, peru, and others from the uk, spain, france
etc. have started to join. as the call out says, we're trying this year to
tackle two limitations observed in the two previous intergalactikas: the
homogeneity in the profile of the groups involved (mostly urban, many
middle class, ...) -- to that effect, some piquetero groups and homeless
movements have already expressed their interest and hopeully more will
come; and the lack of a more effective follow-up -- that is, we exchange
experiences and ideas, which is always great, but maybe nothing else
afterwards. therefore, there's an attempt to focus on projects the
involved already have or are trying to start, to try and find ways of
weaving different already existing projects together and form of
cooperation. nothing big, really; if various small things get off the
ground, that's good enough. small is also ambitious.

anyway, if you're going to brazil, or know people who are, or would like
to suggest something, or anything really... please forward widely etc.

xxxx

r.