[Pga_europe_process] meeting in winter

Nina skrati at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 21:54:08 CET 2004

Hey!

Ok, now I really started wondering about what's
happening. First, there were a few requests for the
meeting to happen as soon as possible and you decided
to have it between the 12th and 15th of Feb. Now you
suddenly write in saying that it's between the 17th
and 20th... I mean, come on, there are other things
happening as well and it's kinda hard to plan if you
keep changing your minds... The fact is that it seems
to be real expensive to fly to Linz on the weekend of
the 12th of Feb and the weekend of the 17th is better
that way, but what day do you actually wanna start the
meeting. I would prefer arriving Friday and starting
Saturday as I thought was the plan when you said 12-15
Feb, but that's just me. Could you please clarify
what's the situation at your end. Thanks!
Take care,

nina

=====