[Pga_europe_process] Re: On New Right infiltration in PGA

AnRo anro at riseup.net
Fri Sep 16 21:35:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

this can be done by me, tought my impression of Leonid was positive -- I
met him only at the Djon Meeting and afterwards he helped a bit to the
pga web team by translating some basic texts into russian -- beyond I've
nothing more heard from him since years...

btw. the infopoint list has been established since dijon/leiden and
there are lots of adresses not yet confirmed, there are just some new
adresses in the us and canada ;-) listened below, where the idea of pga
infoponts has been adopted

ciao,
AnRo